Sunday, August 28, 2011

We are ALL children of the Living God!

To All-

Church service just ended and I'll try to relate some of it.

It is truly amazing that language is no deterrant to true praise to the God we all trust in. Closing my eyes, I could feel the singing penetrate to my very center. The feeling of oneness in spirit was overwhelming. We all are truly children of the Living God!

I am so glad that our God has not changed from last week. He is UNCHANGING but I have changed. I believe we all have. God has done awesome things here through Danita and staff. My prayer is that Crossroads join with her and her mission and that it becomes a long term relationship.

See you soon,
Murad Ruona

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, Murad, God Bless Danita's children and everyone involved. Amen
John Hecker

Anonymous said...

Dad, you're awesome and I love you so much and am SO proud of you and what God has done in you and how He uses His power in you to help others. I can't wait to hear all your stories and what you take home from Haiti. :)

I love you.

Kendall